REASONS WOMEN JOIN ANGIE'S TEAM
- “Mom Tip” text messages
- Helpful like-minded community with private FB Group
- Experienced Mom who’s been using oils for 14+ years
- Best-selling author of “Redeeming Childbirth”, Childbirth & Postpartum Educator, Courageous Parenting podcast & many courses
- FREE self-paced 16 video mobile friendly “How To” Course
- NO dangerous spiritualization of oils
- Powerful upline resources and wisdom
- No pressure to do the business, but if you want to there’s tons of support & momentum
If you are interested in joining my team. I look forward to it!
To enroll in my group make sure the number 2456802 appears in Referral Box at Checkout
Sign up as a WHOLESALE Member – This does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything,
but does give you 24% off DISCOUNT FOREVER!
When you sign up as a MEMBER, it gives you the best discount and the option to share and let others sign up if that becomes important to you. You also get access to our private Facebook group community and other resources that give you all the information you need. If you have an interest in the business, I and others are ready to help you as we help each other rise. Just so you know though, you will never get pressure from me to do the business. In fact, it is on your shoulders to come to me and tell me of your intent! Deal?
Here’s the oils that come in the premier kit
What, why, & how essential rewards works
My Husband's 10 reasons
Feel free to share this with yours
My favorite Oils
Northern lights black spruce
why Essential Oils?
By definition, essential oils are the vital (and aromatic) fluids of a plant, shrub, root, herb, flower, seed or tree. You can think of the oil as a plant’s “immune system” –it is essential to the life and health of the plant. Oils are typically extracted through careful steam distillation that ensures all the important therapeutic and health-giving constituents of the oil remain intact.
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, pease DO NOT STOP.
Three options to start
OPTION ONE Has 2 ways to become a Wholesale Customer (click link) – Recommended
- There are two ways to become a wholesale customer and unlock the 24% off discount. (See video above for a brief explanation as well) The first way is to place a 100pv order and the second way to unlock the wholesale discount is to put 50pv worth of products on Subscription (Subscribe and Save program).
- No renewal fee! Simply purchase a minimum of 100pv of product per year and your account stays active. Your account will go inactive if you haven’t purchased anything within a year.
- As a wholesale customer, there is NO order minimum. Order whenever you like as often as you like at 24% off retail prices.
CONSIDER THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM:
The Loyalty Rewards Program is for those loyal customers who are purchasing at least 50pv worth of products on Subscribe and Save each month. Each month the company offers a FREE GIFT with PURCHASE which I share about in another video as well. But when you are purchasing on Subscription you qualify for additional monthly free gifts as well based upon your monthly pv. The Loyalty Rewards program is a way for you to earn back redeemable points based upon your monthly pv and how long you have been on the program.
For example: You get 10-25% back in points each month, based upon how many months you have been on the LRP. Those points can be redeemed on products of your choice in the future. This program is FREE with no hidden fees. It is free to join and free to cancel by simply deleting your subscriptions.
How to join the LRP:
- Click on the box “subscription” when you are adding a product to purchase INSTEAD of “add to cart.”
- Then go to the “My Account” tab and click on “Subscriptions”
- Feel free to adjust your subscriptions at any point by simply choosing how often you would like the product to arrive, once a month, once every two months, or once every 3 months? You also have the option to skip a month or delete a product altogether.